Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My gut feelings turned out to be right when
I said we'll know the names of the students
we're going to host today. I got allocated to
a German boy named Ziehm, Malte (yeah,
try to pronounce that) and I was kind of
disappointed because I was hoping for a HK
student. =/.

Then, a girl went to talk to the teacher-in-charge,
saying how she couldn't host a Hong Kong BOY
because her dad is overseas most of the time and
its unsafe not to have a guy in the family. So I went
up and talked to her (she kept telling PXE she
wanted a Germany student in the beginning)
and I asked her whether she wanted to exchange
with me, because I got a German boy.

I emphasized strongly on the German BOY
because she said she couldn't host guys, right?
But guess what? She actually agreed quickly
to change with me. So I became guai lan and
I asked her "Eh, I thought your father will be
overseas?" And guess what again? She went
"Oh, during that period of time, he'll be in
Singapore".

Like what the fuck seriously? You want a
Germany student THAT MUCH? To the
extent where you'll make excuses not to
host the Hong Kong student? Shes seriously
double-faced man. I told PXE I'll tell the HK
boy who his real host is supposed to be when
he comes over. :D

The reason why I want a Hong Kong student
was because I think I will have MORE chances
of visiting Hong Kong than Germany. Germany
is too expensive for me to visit, I already have
to save like crazy if I want to visit Hong Kong.
And, I think I can communicate better with a
Hong Kong student because after all, he knows
Chinese and English as compared to a Germany
student who only knows English.

But seriously, I wouldn't mind a Germany
student as well. My mother just feels that there
will be lesser language barriers if I host a HK
student so I exchanged with that girl. I have to
reiterate that I am not double-faced, I wouldn't
lie to the teacher just to get a Hong Kong student.

I kind of regret changing now though. Its all about
fate, don't you think so? And CMY actually went
screaming into my ears about me being foolish to
change a German boy to a HK boy because... the
German boy has a higher possibility of being cute
than the Hong Kong boy. =/. But it was too late when
she called me, so forget it. I'll be a nice host! :D

I even have to attend a team building camp with
him and the venue of the camp is the same exact
venue where we had our secondary three camp-
MOE diary farm luh. I don't like that campsite, I
hate camps and I am afraid of height element
games since I've a phobia of heights. >.< God, how
am I going to survive the damn camp then?

I sincerely pray that my little sister would be an
obedient girl that week so that I will have one less thing
to hate about the camp. Okay, I'm getting long-winded
I know. I shall end here now, goodbye.


1:19 PM